If you make your own dolls or are thinking of starting, the following tutorials might help you. Visit one of these sites for great step by step instructions on various aspects of doll making.
Total Links: 7
- Hair Highlights
- The first tutorial teaches you how to make hair highlights (tips) easy! ... specifically for PSP
- How To Draw Faces On Qooties
- This tutorial teaches you how to draw faces
on Qooties. Qooties are a type of base invented by The Dollz Dynasty
with a unique face. ... specifically for none
- Lil' Princess Dollz
- Original dolls for adoption, requests taken, tutorials, clubs, cliques, web design and graphics. So much more. It has all your doll needs
- The Tudor Doll Company
- Most of the tutorials are for MS Paint, getting to Know MS Paint, Making gif's transparent in MS paint, etc. WIll grow as time goes on.
- Dolls by a WEbPixie
- right now i have a tutorial for making bases and diffrent skin tones from one base, and i also offer color pallets to use, i will be adding mroe tutorials as time goes by ... specifically for MS Paint, Irfan View
- Ultimate Wing Tut Part 1
- The Modern Enigma wing tut part 1. This tut focuses
on the style I like to call the bubble wing. For MSPaint.
- Ultimate Wing Tut Part 2
- Modern Enigma's second wing tut. Also for MsPaint.
This is a more elegant style wing. A little more advanced than the
first one too.