To avoid any problems and quick addition of your link, please read the rules carefully. This will also help you to fill out the form properly.
- If your site fits into several categories, for instance you have a dollmaker, props and showcase, you must fill out each seperate form.
- There is no form for the category "All Sites". Once you submit a link for any of the other categories, you will automatically be added to "All Sites".
- The following should help you fill out the forms properly:
- Webmaster: The name of the person who runs the site and owns the dolls.
- E-mail: You must provide a valid e-mail so that I can notify you when your link has been added, or if there are any problems or errors.
- Site Name: This is the title of your site
- URL of the main page of your site: This is the address that will take me directly to the front page of your site.
- URL of [specific to category]: This is the address of the page where the link you are submitting can be found. In other words, if your DollMaker is on "DollMaker.html" you would put "http://www.server.com/user/DollMaker.html", filling in the appropriate information for your site.
- All questions in each form MUST be answered. If you do not provide a name and e-mail, you link will not be added.
Keep in mind that if these guidelines are not followed, your link may not be added until you re-submit it properly. Please visit the FAQ for any other questions you might have.
Now you're prepared to submit a site. Please click the appropriate link to be taken to that form.
The 200th link added to "All Sites" will receive a gift from me. That's only 51 more sites to go!!!