I've adopted a doll/used a dollmaker from one of the sites listed here. Who do I credit?
1. I've submitted my site information, so why won't my link show up on the site?
When you fill out the form, the information is sent to my e-mail inbox. When I have enough submissions, I update the site. Each link is added by hand so I can make sure there are no errors and the link shows up correctly.
2. Why do I have to put the specific page of my link? I want people to visit my whole site.
The whole point of this site is to make it as easy as possible for people to find what they are looking for. By having them go directly to the page in the category they are searching for, people save time. If they like what they see, chances are they will click the rest of your links and continue to browse your site. Also remember that the main address to your site is featured in the "All Sites" category.
3. I have a frames sites, do I have to put the exact address of the page?
No, and this is the only exception. In the case of frames, just put the address of the page that holds all the frames.
4. I have a frames and non-frames site, which addresses do I put?
For the link itself, use the non-frames link so people can go directly there. For the main address of your site, use the address that allows the user to choose which version of the site they want to view.
5. You made a mistake with my link. What do I do?
I am only human and therefore do make mistakes. If any part of your link is listed wrong, please e-mail me here. I apologize in advance and will try to fix it as soon as possible.
6. Why is the link to my page changed?
If your site does not have frames and you only provided the link to the main page on your site, I may have changed your link. I changed it so that it would lead to the exact page under which the link is categorized. (i.e. If you have a doll maker, I might have changed the link so that it goes directly to the dollmaker, and not the "index" page). This is to ensure that viewers can go directly to the page they are looking for without wasting time.
8. Can I submit more than one link?
You can submit as many links as you like in every category. You may not submit the same link several times.
9. I have a lot of links, do I have to add them all at once?
No, you don't have to. You can submit one or two links now, and come back several times to add the rest. Your site will be added to the "All Sites" category with the submission of your first link.
1. I've adopted a doll/used a dollmaker from one of the sites listed here. Who do I credit?